For those fortunate owners of the most recent Radeon flagships, AMD’s newest driver is now accessible. If you purchased an RX 7900 XT or RX 7900 XTX, the 22.12.1 update is now available to guarantee that your brand-new GPU performs flawlessly and offers top performance in your favourite games.
New features in Radeon Software 22.12.1 include:
- RadeonTM RX 7900 Series graphics support.
The most recent AMD drive has known vulnerabilities that AMD will address in subsequent updates:
- When using Virtual Super Resolution with multi-display installations, corruption may occur [Resolution intended for 22.12.2].
- When switching between the four display configurations, a system crash may be seen [Resolution targeted for 22.12.2].
- Utilizing specific high resolution and high refresh rate screens has led to the situational observation of high idle power.
- When using Radeon Super Resolution with some extended display settings, there may be sporadic programme crashes or driver timeouts.
- With some extended display arrangements, video stuttering or performance drops may be seen during gameplay and video playback.
- During the introductory sequence of UNCHARTEDTM 4: A Thief’s End, stuttering may be seen.
- After using ray tracing options [Resolution targeted for 22.12.2], an app crash or driver timeout may happen while loading Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles MoralesTM.
- 64-bit versions of Windows 10 (1809 and later) and Windows 11 are supported by the driver (21H2 and newer). The release does not support Windows 7 or 8.1, and there is no 32-bit support. Another thing to keep in mind is that the brand-new AMD Radeon Software 22.12.1 is only compatible with graphics cards from the RX 7900 Series. Other AMD GPUs (both discrete and integrated) currently use driver version 22.11.2.
From the official AMD website, you may get AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.12.1 for AMD Radeon RX 7900 Series.