The Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA) has received a new upgrade from Microsoft, but it is only available to Windows Insiders on the Beta and Dev channels. Version 2210.40000.7.0 of the update includes updates to some component upgrades, general reliability and performance changes, and camera improvements. The complete release notes for the new November update are available below:
- improvement in the sound quality of recordings
- improving OAuth situations
- assistance with MPEG2 decoding
- When the device doesn’t have a camera, there will be improvements to the camera experience.
- increases in the input’s dependability
- The 106th update to Chrome
However, as our test machine has a real camera, we were unable to examine if the camera experience could be improved without one. There are no known problems with this update, according to Microsoft.