Windows 10 version 22H2 Insiders who are on the Release Preview channel have received a new build from Microsoft. The taskbar search has been modified in build 19045.2301 (KB5020030), which also fixes some significant bugs.
Below are the complete release notes:
- New! For your client device, we provided the Quick Assist application.
- New! When the taskbar is at the top of your screen or when you enable small taskbar button mode, the search box is now always displayed on the taskbar by default. Directly from your taskbar, you can use the search box to look up information, search your computer, and browse the web. Right-click the taskbar of your primary monitor and select Search from the context menu to customise how search is displayed.
- We resolved a problem that affected a few business-managed devices. For them, we increased the dependability of app installations.
- We resolved a problem that affected virtual computer objects (VCO) or cluster name objects (CNO). Unable to reset password. There was a problem resetting the AD password, and the error code was “0x80070005”.
- We resolved a few recurrent update issues with the Microsoft Store.
- We resolved a problem with Microsoft Direct3D 9. When you used Microsoft Remote Desktop, it led to D3D9 to become unresponsive.
- We resolved a problem that affected specific printers. Misaligned print outputs were present.
- We corrected a problem that might have had an impact on programmes that use the Windows Lock Down Policy. They might have ceased to function.
- We resolved a problem with Microsoft Defender for Endpoint. Live response investigations were barred by automated investigation.