It might be hard to keep up with all the changes that are happening. But AMD has come out with a new AMD Adrenalin driver that works with Windows 11 22H2.
The OpenGL Optimizations are another big change. It really is a great way to improve performance. You can find out more about this in the list of changes below.
List of changes for AMD Adrenalin Edition 22.7.1
- Swordsman Remake.
- Radeon Boost with Elden RingTM, Resident Evil Village, and VALORANT using Variable Rate Shading.
- Version 22H2 of Microsoft® Windows 11.
- In Microsoft Agility SDK Release 1.602, there are a few small new features.
- Microsoft Agility SDK Release 1.606 includes Microsoft Shader Model 6.7.
- Additional Vulkan extensions. Click here to find out more.
[Improvements to OpenGL]
- Using Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.7.1 on the Radeon RX 6950XT instead of the previous software driver version 22.6.1 can speed up Minecraft @ 4k Fabulous settings by up to 79%.
- Using Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.7.1 on a Radeon RX 6400 instead of the previous software driver version 22.6.1 can speed up Minecraft at 4k Fabulous settings by up to 75%.
- less than was expected The OpenCL API on some AMD Graphics Products, like the Radeon RX 6800, improves the performance of Folding@Home.
- The Zero RPM fan feature could be turned off by Auto Undervolt.
- In Full-screen Exclusive mode, Hitman 3 may freeze if you switch between windows too quickly.
- Some AMD Graphics Products, like the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics, make it look fuzzy when browsers scale up videos.
- With Enhanced Sync, games may be locked to 15 FPS when playing videos on extended monitors.