Microsoft’s website offers Windows 10 ISO images (version 21H2 / November 2021 Update) for download.
According to the tech giant, Windows 10 ISO is now available with the most recent cumulative update installed in all editions, languages, and two formats (64-bit and 32-bit).
Microsoft has verified that the update for Windows 10 version 21H2 is now widely accessible. The upgrade was initially issued in November 2021. This indicates that the majority of users notice it while manually checking for updates. If you don’t notice the update, you can perform a clean install or instantly update your devices by downloading ISOs of Windows 10 (version 21H2).
You can choose between using Media Creation Tool or changing your browser’s user agent to get direct downloads while downloading the ISO file for Windows 10 November 2021 Update (version 21H2) from the Microsoft website.
Direct download links for Microsoft’s Windows 10 21H2 ISO files
Follow the instructions to receive direct download links (good for all versions) for Windows 10 November 2021 if you require the ISO image right away. Update:
- Windows 10 English 21H2 (all editions) 64-bit – 5.8GB.
- Windows 10 English 21H2 (all editions) 32-bit – 3.9GB.
It is advised to finish the download within a day by following the instructions noted below because the links obtained from Microsoft servers will expire automatically after 24 hours of creation.
We’ll highlight the procedures for downloading Windows 10 ISO files and performing the update manually in this post.
How to download the most recent updates for Windows 10 ISO
Use these methods to download the most recent ISO for Windows 10:
- Activate your default web browser. Chromium is the browser used in this guide (Chrome)
- Click on the three dots menu in Chromium (Chrome, Edge, etc.).
- Select “More tools”
- Tap Developer Tools.
- Developer tools for Chrome
- The developer window will then be displayed on the right.
- Open the developer window and go to the Microsoft download page.
- Click the three dots menu (…) in the Developer window.
- Find the user agent in the Network Conditions box.
- the network settings for Chrome
- Disable the user agent’s automatic selection.
- Choose a mobile browser by selecting “Custom…”
- You can choose “Chrome Android” or “Chrome iPad,” for instance.
- Because Microsoft only makes the media assets available when the website is browsed on a non-Windows 10 device, you must choose a mobile device as your user agent.
To access the download center in your new user agent, press CTRL + F5. Keep the developer window open.
You should see the “Download Windows 10 Disk Image (ISO File)” page if you followed the instructions correctly.
- Choose the “Windows 10 November 2021 Update” under “Select edition.”
- Your ISO’s language should be chosen.
- Choose between 32 and 64 bits. You must exercise caution before downloading the files because this makes a significant difference. Settings > System > About allows you to check the configuration.
Because Microsoft’s download portal is programmed to automatically launch Media Creation Tool when accessed from a PC running Windows 10, you must adhere to these instructions.
By carrying out the aforementioned instructions, you can trick your web browser into thinking you’re using a different operating system. As a result, Microsoft’s website will present you with the Windows 10 ISO rather than the Media Creation Tool when you reload the page in the browser after changing the user agent.
You can safely close the developer window after the media images begin to download if you followed the instructions exactly.
Method 2: Produce an ISO with the Media Creation Tool.
Reinstalling the operating system is also a breeze with the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool, which can get the required files from Microsoft.
Follow these procedures to download ISO using Media Creation Tool:
- Download the Media Creation tool for Windows 10 from the Microsoft website (under Windows 10 installation media section). It won’t take long to complete because the download isn’t very substantial.
- Open the Media Creation Tool after downloading it to update the current installation or make a bootable flash drive.
- Give it a few minutes to setup the PC before selecting Yes.
- Click the Accept button after reading the license agreement.
- When finished, your PC will display the “Getting a few things ready” screen.
- You have two options on the following screen: upgrade the PC immediately, or make installation media (an ISO file) for a another PC.
- Click the Next button after selecting Create installation media.
For your ISO image, choose the language, architecture, and Windows version.
Select the ISO file option under “Choose which medium to use” and then click Next. Choose the first alternative if you wish to make a bootable USB device.
- Click on the Save button after deciding where to save your ISO file.
- You can shut off the Media Creation Tool after the download is finished by selecting the Finish button.
How to use the ISO file for Windows 10
Uses for Windows 10 21H2 ISO files are numerous. You can use it to manually install the most recent operating system update without erasing files or apps if the Media Creation Tool and other products are not functioning.
You must understand how the media file functions before beginning to use it.
The installation files for Windows 10 with the most recent cumulative and feature updates are contained in an ISO image.
There are numerous solutions to open these media files on Windows 10. However, you may always use File Explorer, which has native ISO mounting capabilities built in and doesn’t require any additional third-party software.
Follow these methods to update your device to Windows 10 version 21H2 using ISO files:
- Open File Explorer.
- Navigate to the Downloads folder to access the ISO image.
- To mount “Win10 21H2 v2 English x64.iso,” double-click the file.
- Double-click Setup.exe by going to the folder.
- Accept the rules and regulations.
- To upgrade this PC, select it.
- The tool will now start looking for quality updates, such as cumulative or driver updates, and download them for you.
- Choose the option to keep your own programs, files, and apps. You’ll be offered the choice to keep everything, but you can also decide to delete everything and start over.
- The Windows 10 installation process will start once you click “Install” or “Next” and are certain with your options.
The two simplest ways to complete the installation of any feature update on Windows 10 are through Setup.exe and the Media Creation Tool. Although Windows Update and Update Assistant Tools occasionally fall behind in distributing newer versions, you can’t cancel an update when you download it manually.
The ISO file is ideal if you want to create a USB flash drive to install Windows 10 on another computer or do a clean installation of the operating system.
What volume does the November 2021 Update contain?
Since the Windows 10 21H2 ISO is 5.8GB in size, according to our tests, it should not be downloaded using a metered or limited bandwidth connection. In order to use your phone, you must have at least six gigabytes of data available.
It’s also important to keep in mind that the download won’t continue after the links expire after 24 hours.
As always, you can use Windows Update Settings or Update Assistant to download and install the Windows 10 November 2021 Update without having to deal with the inconvenience of media files. Because the May 2021 Update (version 21H1) is based on the enablement package, the process is quicker when you are using it.