Microsoft has released Service Pack 1 for Office 2013, Exchange 2013 and SharePoint 2013. In addition, Microsoft has released OneDrive for Business, which is the replacement for SkyDrive Pro.
Here are some of the highlights in features and fixes released as part of the package.
- Compatibility fixes for Windows 8.1 and IE 11
- PowerMap is now available for Office 365 ProPlus customers
- Data Loss Prevention improvements for Exchange
- Improved text editor for OWA (see below)
- Support for S/MIME in OWA
- Various security updates and cumulative updates that have been previously available as separate patches
- Lots of bug fixes – you can see the full list of fixes here.